Job: DBA000110 Marketing Intern
Saval Foods Corporation seeks a dynamic Marketing Intern to join our team!
Successful candidate is ready to learn and support our marketing and sales team. We are seeking a creative writer with a willingness to help coordinate projects, create communications and help us drive our brands thru social media.
This is a paid position and requires at least 20 hours a week, working in our Elkridge office.
- Social media/digital marketing
- Creating Point of Sales materials
- Creating enticing content and photos for our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Create a quarterly customer newsletter
- CRM updates to keep our customer data base current
- Organizing materials/products at DBA office and new facility
- Google prospects for DBA sales team and inputting in CRM
- Checking website SEO reports to make sure we are top of mind on the internet
- Finding articles in manufacturing industry to upload and repost on our DBA Facebook page
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- College student or graduate with emphasis in journalism, graphic arts, marketing or advertising
- Strong knowledge of the following Programs: Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of social media and web design; WordPress, Email (Constant Contact); Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of the restaurant business is a plus
Excellent verbal & written communication skills