Job: DBA000113 Overnight Shift Manager
Manufacturing Plant with 86+ years of success is seeking an Overnight Shift SANITATION MANAGER to join our team. The Sanitation Manager directly oversees the Sanitation activities and coordinates with others to
address quality issues and troubleshoot problems. The Sanitation manager reports to Plant Manager
- Ensure that the Master Sanitation Schedule is properly implemented and followed.
- Documents training for proper Sanitation procedures and proper chemical use.
- Reviews and signs all sanitation related documentation to confirm accuracy and to evaluate sanitation operating procedures for compliance and improvements.
- Manage, direct and train the sanitation Supervisor and staff in sanitation procedures and chemical application. Ensure that the department is fully functional and staffed.
- Develop a work schedule that corresponds with company requirements, including production, quality control and maintenance, while limiting overtime requirements.
- Coordinate activities with Maintenance and Quality Control to insure all government agency requirements are achieved.
- Foster a team environment with all employees and departments.
- Problem solving skills when processing orders for efficiency
- Handles waste management and disposal programs
- Working under USDS Food rules/regulations
- HS Diploma or equiv with 5 years related expr
- 2 yrs. expr in supervisory role
- Food industry expr plus
- Ability to use common desktop software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and E-mail.
- Working knowledge of USDA rules/regs
- Bilingual Spanish preferred