Job: DBA000114 Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Manufacturing Plant with 86+ years of success is seeking dynamic Shipping & Receiving Clerk to join our team.
- Checks and verifies the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps supervisor informed of any problem areas.
- Keeps work area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as required.
High school education or GED equivalency or extensive and relevant industry experience. Skill in written and verbal communication, and math. Excellent knowledge of product line or a minimum of one year experience in the food service industry. One to three months of experience in using pallet jacks and fork lifts. Possess the ability to work independently, be well organized and perform multiple tasks. Skill in dealing with superiors and peers. Must be able to work in cooler and freezer conditions as well in dry areas. When working in production areas, U.S.D.A. approved garments must be worn. Must be able to transport heavy loads.