Saval Foods Corporation’s Marketing Intern
Saval Foods Corporation seeks a dynamic Marketing Intern to join our team!
A successful candidate is ready to learn and support our marketing and sales team. A good writer with a willingness to search for interesting food service articles, create communications and help us drive social media to our customer base.
This is a paid position and requires at least 20 hours a week, working in our Elkridge and Baltimore office.
- Social media/digital marketing
- Creating Point of Sales materials
- Creating enticing content and photos for our Facebook and Twitter pages
- Create a quarterly customer newsletter
- CRM updates to keep our customer database current
- Organizing materials/products at DBA office and a new facility
- Google prospects for DBA sales team and inputting in CRM
- Checking website SEO weekly to make sure we are top of mind on the internet
- Finding articles in the manufacturing industry to upload and repost on our DBA Facebook page
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- College student or graduate with an emphasis in journalism, graphic arts, marketing or advertising
- Strong knowledge of the following Programs: Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of social media and web design; WordPress, Email (Constant Contact); Social Media; Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Knowledge of the restaurant business is a plus
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Interested students should send your resume to Ledia Hill, People Manager at Lediahill@savalfoods.com Saval Foods Corporation.